AnsweredAssumed Answered

Processor Expert CAN_LDD code generation bool type error?

Question asked by Brian Mohlman on Oct 12, 2016
Latest reply on Oct 19, 2016 by Alice_Yang

Hello,

I have several projects that are using the PE CAN_LDD component, and I was attempting to enable the methods GetTXFrameState and GetRxFrameState. When I do and generate the PE component code that works fine, however when I go to compile I get the following errors:

"../Generated_Code/CAN1.c"
../Generated_Code/CAN1.c:874:6: error: conflicting types for 'CAN1_GetTxFrameState'
bool CAN1_GetTxFrameState(LDD_TDeviceData *DeviceDataPtr, LDD_CAN_TMBIndex BufferIdx)
^
In file included from ../Generated_Code/CAN1.c:156:0:
../Generated_Code/CAN1.h:504:6: note: previous declaration of 'CAN1_GetTxFrameState' was here
bool CAN1_GetTxFrameState(LDD_TDeviceData *DeviceDataPtr, LDD_CAN_TMBIndex BufferIdx);
^
../Generated_Code/CAN1.c:918:6: error: conflicting types for 'CAN1_GetRxFrameState'
bool CAN1_GetRxFrameState(LDD_TDeviceData *DeviceDataPtr, LDD_CAN_TMBIndex BufferIdx)
^
In file included from ../Generated_Code/CAN1.c:156:0:
../Generated_Code/CAN1.h:524:6: note: previous declaration of 'CAN1_GetRxFrameState' was here
bool CAN1_GetRxFrameState(LDD_TDeviceData *DeviceDataPtr, LDD_CAN_TMBIndex BufferIdx);
^

I am assuming there is an issue with the bool return variable, but I am not sure where to go to fix this. Any help is appreciated.

Thank You,

Outcomes