I am testing USB stack on TWR-K65F180M and FRDM-K66F180M, and have the following questions:
1) I want to implement USB FS, I have to USB0? Or I can use USB1 as well because I think USB1 is for high speed. Can I use USB1 as FS that is same as USB0?
2) I tried to load generic HID and looks like my PC recognize HID, when I modified sample application and start testing application. I can't find the device. How to fix it? Do you have any other application?
3) If I use generic HID driver, what is maximum data exchange between PC and K65F/K66F?
4) What is the difference between generic HID and lite version?
5) My application exchanges data between PC and device. The maximum length is around 256 bytes, do you think HID should be good to go? I do not have to have the customized driver for it, right? no need to install driver?