cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What part is M10AFV3N86B

Jump to solution
harrykoukoutos
Contributor I

We have received a part labeled M10AFV3N86B CTVCQE. It should be a MK10DX64VLF5, but, as we have a hardware fault trap accessing registers in the FTFL group we wonder if it is another part

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Harry,

M10AFV should be MK10DX64Vxxx, just like this picture:

pastedImage_1.png

For the package, you should check your hardware, If it is 48 LQFP (7 mm x 7 mm), then it is MK10DX64VLF5.

You said when you access the FTFL register, you get hard fault, please tell me which register you access?

Beside, please disable the global interrupt before your do the FTFL operation.

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,

Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Harry,

M10AFV should be MK10DX64Vxxx, just like this picture:

pastedImage_1.png

For the package, you should check your hardware, If it is 48 LQFP (7 mm x 7 mm), then it is MK10DX64VLF5.

You said when you access the FTFL register, you get hard fault, please tell me which register you access?

Beside, please disable the global interrupt before your do the FTFL operation.

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,

Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
harrykoukoutos
Contributor I

Thank you for your answer.

The code fragment is as follows:

FTFL->FCCOB0 = 0x80; //select the PGMPART command

FTFL->FCCOB1 = 0x00;

FTFL->FCCOB2 = 0x00;

The trap happens on the second line. The tool is the KEIL system. Could it be that in this part the sequence cannot be executed from flash? On a bigger part it worked fine!

Yours,

Harry Koukoutos

0 Kudos
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Harry,

1. check your KEIL optimization level in the options

Please modify your optimization level to none.

2. Disable the global interrupt before do flash operation, after the flash operation, you can enable it again.

3. Copy the FTFL launch command code to RAM.

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

harrykoukoutos
Contributor I

Thank you, I will try these

Harry

0 Kudos