AnsweredAssumed Answered

Autograde acceleromter requirement to replace MMA8452

Question asked by vinod sharma on Oct 10, 2016
Latest reply on Oct 11, 2016 by Jose Alberto Reyes Morales



We are using MMA8452 in our current product. Now we have a requirement to replace this part with a Autograde acclerometer.


Can we use MMA8452 in automotive application. Else please suggest a similar autograde part.



Vinod sharma