Is there a demo/example PCIe setup in CodeWarrior for the T1040RDB processor?  I am trying to perform a PCIe transfer from T1040 to a microsemi/actel FPGA and I could use some help setting up CodeWarrior to accomplish this task.  If a design already exist

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a demo/example PCIe setup in CodeWarrior for the T1040RDB processor?  I am trying to perform a PCIe transfer from T1040 to a microsemi/actel FPGA and I could use some help setting up CodeWarrior to accomplish this task.  If a design already exist

kirkpatrickburk
Contributor I

I am looking for an example PCIe design in CodeWarrior that I can use to interface with an FPGA.  I am trying to perform writes and reads to FPGA registers as well as be able to DMA from FPGA into T1040RDB.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Kirkpatrick Burke,

As we discussed in the service requests, I suggest you refer to u-boot source code to configure your target.

For LAW and outbound windows configuration, please refer to the file drivers/pci/fsl_pci_init.c, please refer to int fsl_pci_init_port and fsl_configure_pcie. For the values assignment, please refer to SET_STD_PCIE_INFO section in arch/powerpc/include/asm/fsl_pci.h. So u-boot has completed all required configurations, CodeWarrior could be used to read these registers values.

In addition, NetComm software(Non OS) based on CodeWarrior including PCIe examples, which could be downloaded from NetComm Software Resources|NXP .

Have a great day,
Yiping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos