cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Documentation for PNE5331 Chip and PNEV533D Eval Board

rolandalber
Contributor I

Hi,

we bought the PNEV533D eval board and would like to download the respective documentation, i.e. full data sheet, app notes, Win7 software.

The docs and the eval board software seems to be restricted.

I tried to send a filled out NDA to the mentioned fax number: no answer. Also the email stated in the NDA form is not valid.

So is there an easy and fast way to get the a.m documents and software so that we can start work on the PNE5331 and the PNEV533D eval board?

Thanks.

Best regards

Roland

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Roland,

Please kindly contact your local DFAE for help on this issue. You may refer to Distributor Network|NXP  for more details.

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Kan Li
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

markbeard
Contributor I

This kind of closed answer on an open forum discourages me from pursuing NXP as a partner. Disappointing.

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Mark,

The NDA related issues should be handled with the help of your local DFAE, as they know the channel to some local sales. Sorry for the inconvenience that has caused and thanks for your understanding!

Have a great day,
Kan

0 Kudos