cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in low power mode wakeup with any interrupt

parthmodi
Contributor I

Hello,

I am working on the Mk20DX128vll7 MCU. I want to put this MCU on low power from the code and wake up MCU on any interrupt is come.I am use the IAR IDE for the development.
Is it possible with this MCU's any Low power mode?

If yes than please share some document and example code for that.

Please let me know if you need more information from my side.

Thanks,
Parth

0 Kudos
1 Reply

jorge_a_vazquez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Parth Modi 

If you checked the chapter 7 of the Reference manual you can find the Power Management functionality description for this MCU, you can find from chip power modes to Power modes transitions.

Also I recommend you to check the application note AN4470 and AN4503, These documents shows how to use the power management systems and they provide use case examples.

Finally you can check the document: Power Management on Kinetis MCUs: LLS and VLLS modes 

This document is based in KDS IDE, but it has a baremetal examples that can be implemented in IAR. It uses FRDM-KL26Z but same principle applies to other Kinetis families.

Hope this information help you.
Have a great day,
Jorge Alcala

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos