Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLRC663 library use question

Jump to solution
lisong6080
Contributor II

Hello,

Currently,I use NFC Reader Library for CLEV663B on linux  platform. I   use

"phpalI14443p3a_Sw_Init " fuction   and  "phpalI14443p3a_Sw_ActivateCard"  fuction,but it has a probelm.When both of them have been called in same funtion,the card can be active.When the two fuction are been  separated into unsame  funtion,the NFC Reader Library will point out  segmentation fault. The "phpalI14443p3a_Sw_DataParams_t" Structure is a global variable.

Can you tell me how I can solve this probelm? I use "SW3693"  NFC Reader Library.

Thank you very much!        

0 Kudos
1 Solution
lisong6080
Contributor II

Hi Kan Li,

Thanks for you replay, I find some buffer(Tx buffer,Rx buffer) must be defined global variable.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi LiSong,

Would you please specify NFC Reader Library version number? and how did you implement "phpalI14443p3a_Sw_Init " fuction   and  "phpalI14443p3a_Sw_ActivateCard"  fuction in two different APIs? can you make sure "phpalI14443p3a_Sw_ActivateCard" is always called after "phpalI14443p3a_Sw_Init " ?

Thanks for your patience!

Have a great day,
Kan Li
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
lisong6080
Contributor II

Hi Kan Li,

Thanks for you replay, I find some buffer(Tx buffer,Rx buffer) must be defined global variable.

0 Kudos