Everytime I change something in the processor expert, I loose the tree in the processor expert window on the left. I have to restart codewarrior to get it back. Am I doing something wrond or missing something?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Everytime I change something in the processor expert, I loose the tree in the processor expert window on the left. I have to restart codewarrior to get it back. Am I doing something wrond or missing something?

rmaier
Contributor III

Two questions here really about some quirks with using codewarrior.:

1) Everytime I change a setting in the processor expert, the processor expert tree in the left menu disappears. It only comes back after I restart codewarrior.

2) Whenever a new window is opened in the workspace, the windows shifts to the right. Something it shows nothing. Other times, it shows just the recently opened window (such as a new file (.c or .h)). Costs me a lot of time reseting the windows.

Am I doing something wrong? I am using a 4k display, which has given me viewability issues in the past.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

jorge_a_vazquez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Robert Maier

Could you try with the option Reset Perceptive in the window tab?:

pastedImage_1.png

After this, select the show view in processor expert options

pastedImage_2.png

It should restore the processor expert view. Now to view the component configuration you just click the component. Sometimes when the windows shows nothing you can double-click the window's tab, it will maximize it and update the content, then you can restore it with the same method.

Hope this information help you.
Have a great day,
Jorge Alcala

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

rmaier
Contributor III

Thank you, Jorge. I am using CodeWarrior 5.9. I do not have those options. Any other tips?

0 Kudos