imx6q ssi audio at same time capture and playback issue ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imx6q ssi audio at same time capture and playback issue ?

minluo
Contributor I

hi,senior

i need  help, imx6q ssi connect a alc5621 codec on my board,when i running linphone(a voip software) ,i find can't capture and playback at the same time. Hack the ssi driver code,i see next paragraph.The imx6q ssi can't simultaneous playback and capture async mode,but i fix the linphone in sync mode simultaneous playback and capture,i can see the timing sequence,but still can't read the audio data at alsa achitechture.Do u have some advice to me? i need  help.

1.png

2.png

3.png

@thank u very much 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Min

ssi clock programming is described in sect.73.7.4 SSI Clocking

i.MX6DQ Reference Manual
http://cache.nxp.com/files/soft_dev_tools/doc/support_info/iMX6DQPRM.pdf

For testing recommended to try nxp bsps on link

i.MX 6 Series Software and Development Tool|NXP 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos