Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB controller on MCF5474

mcf5474
Contributor I
Hello,

i have some questions about the MCF5474 USB controller:

1. Why is possible in the USBAISR register, that IN as well as OUT Tocken are seted in a definitely OUT Endpoint Interrupt, although the ACK Bit for In-transaction is not seted???

2.Why are core-interrupt as well as endpoint(0-7)-interrupt at the same time there, if the host controller send a In-Tocken to the MCF5474 ???

Thanks in advance for the help.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

mnorman
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the USB Controller on the MCF547x/8x devices has an errata that makes them basically unusable: MCF5475DE

-mnorman
0 Kudos

mcf5474
Contributor I
Hallo mnorman,

thanks for the very quick reply. Do you can advise me some other, better MC, analog to the functionality from MCF5474? I use USB, I2C and DSPI...

best regards ivan
0 Kudos

kmahan
Contributor I
You might consider one of the MCF5445x processors.  These are also based on the Coldfire V4e core with a MMU and run Linux.  There are variations of the processor with different functionality in them.

The MCF54451 part does not have the PCI and ATA functionality but does have USB, I2C and DSPI - which you mentioned you need.

--Kurt

0 Kudos

mcf5474
Contributor I
It is a nice mikroprocessor, i forgot to say, that i need some one with FPU too. Any other recommendations?
0 Kudos