I am trying to enable High Assurance Boot on the i.MX7 Sabre board.
The things I have already found and/or tried:
- I have found and read the i.MX 6 Linux High Assurance Boot (HAB) User's Guide (which helps a lot with creating keys)
- The cst-2.3.2 utility to create the keys.
- I have modified the configuration of u-boot to add CONFIG_SECURE_BOOT in include/configs/mx7dsabresd.h; this compiles in HAB support for mx7 (arch/arm/cpu/armv7/mx7/hab.c).
The procedure to burn the chip fuses seems to have changed for either i.MX7 Sabre, or for kernel version 4.1.15 vs 3.0.35.
- What is the procedure to burn fuses on the i.MX7 with kernel 4.1.15? A pointer to documentation or an application note would be great.
- Is the static HAB data allocation method still supported for i.MX7?
- Is there a Yocto recipe to do this automatically?
Any help would be much appreciated,