Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX7SOLO industrial HMI design

chandrashekharv
Contributor II

Hi,

We are designing an industrial HMI based on i.MX7solo, 

Some of the information in reference manual confusing. I need proper data,

For Boot_cfg[6:4] and Boot_Cfg[3:1] what are correct values. I see single bit for [6:4] and [3:1} again have multiple options which not able to relate.

pastedImage_1.pngpastedImage_2.png

rgds

Chandra

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Dear Chandrashekhar V,

Let me escalate your request to the documentation team. I'll be back to you as soon as I'll get some definite answer from them.

Best Regards,
Artur

0 Kudos

thomaskofoedhan
Contributor III

Any chance of an answer to these very good questions?

0 Kudos

art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

For the definition of the BOOT_CFG[6:4] bits, refer to the Table attached. Also, for MMC/eMMC boot, the BOOT_CFG[3] bit defines the USDHC1 I/O voltage.

Best Regards,

Artur

0 Kudos

thomaskofoedhan
Contributor III

Hi Artur,

thank you for your answer, but now I'm a bit confused. I had originally worked out that the USDHC1 I/O Voltage bit was bit 1 based on table 6-12 in the reference manual. The bits here seemed to correspond well with the information in table 6-41. I know that table 6-12 is a register but this was the only place that could potentially give the bit order for BOOT_CFG[3..1].

So I just want to be absolutely sure that you actually mean that bit 3 is the USDHC1 I/O Voltage bit.

I t would be a good idea to specify which bits set the MMC speed and which set the IO voltage so that there is no doubt which bit is what, in the next revision of the manual.

0 Kudos