Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imx6slevk ldo

Jump to solution
威杨
Contributor III

Hello,

i use MCIMX6SLEVK,i have a problem at MMPF0100F1EP,schematic diagram as follow

pastedImage_1.png  i dont know why INT's pin connect  REF_CLK_24M.

pastedImage_2.png

VDD_ARM_IN1 value and VDD_ARM_CAP value  have what differences? Whether ldo must be have.

who can give me some advices ?

THANKS

1 Solution
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Q. i dont know why INT's pin connect REF_CLK_24M.

A. Actually, REF_CLK_24M is the regular multipurpose I/O pin, as most of other processor's pins, whose function is controlled by the IOMUX module. Here, the REF_CLK_24M pin is just used as the interrupt-enabled GPIO input.

Q. VDD_ARM_IN1 value and VDD_ARM_CAP value have what differences?

A. It depends on which mode the built-in Power Management Unit (PMU) module operates in. In LDO bypas mode, VDD_ARM_IN is equal to VDD_ARM_CAP. In case of LDO enabled mode, it depends on the value of VDD_ARM_IN and the LDO regulation setpoint, selected in the PMU_REG_CORE registed in software. The default setpoint value is 1.1V. Note that, for normal regulation, the LDO input voltage (VDD_ARM_IN) should be at least 150mV higher than the output setpoint.

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Q. i dont know why INT's pin connect REF_CLK_24M.

A. Actually, REF_CLK_24M is the regular multipurpose I/O pin, as most of other processor's pins, whose function is controlled by the IOMUX module. Here, the REF_CLK_24M pin is just used as the interrupt-enabled GPIO input.

Q. VDD_ARM_IN1 value and VDD_ARM_CAP value have what differences?

A. It depends on which mode the built-in Power Management Unit (PMU) module operates in. In LDO bypas mode, VDD_ARM_IN is equal to VDD_ARM_CAP. In case of LDO enabled mode, it depends on the value of VDD_ARM_IN and the LDO regulation setpoint, selected in the PMU_REG_CORE registed in software. The default setpoint value is 1.1V. Note that, for normal regulation, the LDO input voltage (VDD_ARM_IN) should be at least 150mV higher than the output setpoint.

Have a great day,
Artur

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!