How to porting from iMX6D to iMX6DL

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to porting from iMX6D to iMX6DL

yuzheng
Contributor I

we are developing the BSP of iMX6D : MCIMX6D5EYM10ad SBOX1519, and we can boot the u-boot and kernel in our board now;

but we just change the CPU of our board, and change it to iMX6DL : MCIMX6U5EVM10AC XAC1551, other parts keep no change.

could you tell me how to porting uboot and kernel from iMX6D to iMX6DL?

is there a user guide? or some practices?

thanks in advance!

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Could you tell me which BSP are you using?

Have a nice day

Rita

0 Kudos

yuzheng
Contributor I

we are using the Q7 board of Advantech, and get the initial BSP from them;

the kernel version is 4.1-r0, the u-boot version is v2016.07+gitAUTOINC+ae973bc45d-r0;

and use Yokto to compile the BSP;

i don't find the exact version of this BSP, could you tell me how to look at the version?

thanks

0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Here you are using the board from Advantech, details design and porting you can contact them.  In our website there're i.MX_BSP_Porting_Guide.pdf  and Freescale_Yocto_Project_User's_Guide.pdfdocument for custom. You can refer to . 

Hope this can help you
Have a great day,
Rita

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

aravinthkumarja
Senior Contributor II

Which BSP you are using?

0 Kudos

yuzheng
Contributor I

we are using the Q7 board of Advantech, and get the initial BSP from them;

the kernel version is 4.1-r0, the u-boot version is v2016.07+gitAUTOINC+ae973bc45d-r0;

and use Yokto to compile the BSP;

0 Kudos

aravinthkumarja
Senior Contributor II

Hi yn zheng,

You need to get iMX6DL environment setup from Advantech. And then you can able to build for iMX6DL. 

For your reference:

Porting iMX6D to iMX6DL

0 Kudos