Suitable H-Bridge Part To Driver Mirror Motor / Actuator

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suitable H-Bridge Part To Driver Mirror Motor / Actuator

brightwang
Contributor III

Does NXP Has Similar Solution Like ST's L9953XP Series For Door Zone Motor Control? I Find Some Part Like H-Bridge Gate Driver In This Demo Article Car Mirror But It Seems Not Really Well For Retractable Mirror Design. We Need At Least 5 Half Bridge And 3 High Side Driver. After A Survey To NXP's Bridge Driver I Find Following

HB2000| SPI Programmable 10A H-Bridge Brushed|NXP 

HB2001| SPI Programmable 10A H-Bridge Brushed|NXP 

H-Bridge Motor Driver, 2-7V, 1.4A, 200kHz|NXP 

MC33931|H-Bridge, Brushed DC Motor Driver|NXP 

As You See They Are Not Fully Integrated And Focusing For Door Mirror Control. If We Use Either Of Them Of NXP's Solutions We Should Use More Than One Part. 

So My Question Is Is Where A Part With 5 Above Half Bridges And 3 High Side Driver Like ST's ドア・モジュール・ドライバ - STMicroelectronics Solutions For Door Zone Control Design? And Where Can I Get The Demo Board / Design Reference Of Car Mirror Article?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

You might be interested in the MM908E621 which is a well-suited device for the control of automotive high end mirrors.

The 908E621 is an integrated single package solution that includes a high performance HC08 microcontroller with four half-bridge and three high side outputs with diagnostic functions, a Hall effect sensor input, analog inputs, voltage regulator, window watchdog, and local interconnect network (LIN) physical layer.

Have a great day,
Jose

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

eduardo_viramon
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

karinavalencia‌ this needs to be assigned to an analog parts expert. I don't know who that might be.

0 Kudos