Codewarrior debugger shown as could not fconnect the probe

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Codewarrior debugger shown as could not fconnect the probe

narasimhareddy
Contributor I

I am getting error like "could not connect the probe or other debugger and connection refused". Please find diagnostic project zip file.

I am using windows 10 OS and code warrior version is 10.5.1

Original Attachment has been moved to: 201609202106_DiagnosticInfo.zip

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Narasimha Reddy,

Please check whether the license is still valid.

If yes, please use the following procedure to capture CCS log, and send it to me to do more investigation.

Before connect to the target, please enable CCS log from "Run->Debug Configurations-><project>-core0_RAM_-Connect(Download)->Edit...->Advanced->Advanced CCS setting->Enable logging(Enable JTAG diagnostics)", and connect to the target from "Run->Debug Configurations-><project>-core0_RAM_-Connect(Download)->Debug”, the CCS log will be printed in the console panel in CodeWarrior IDE.

Note:

Please open the console panel from Window->Show View->Console, and if nothing displayed, please choose the correct session on the right top icon in the panel.

If the CCS log in the console is truncated, please enlarge the console buffer from Window->Preferences->Run/Debug->Console->uncheck "Limit console output".

Have a great day,
Yiping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos