I am working on JN5168 ZigBee Module. I am new to the ZigBee Application Development. I am currently working on the Smart Energy SDK. The contents are so much to go through. I want to learn based on some tutorials (step by step) to get better understandin

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am working on JN5168 ZigBee Module. I am new to the ZigBee Application Development. I am currently working on the Smart Energy SDK. The contents are so much to go through. I want to learn based on some tutorials (step by step) to get better understandin

anikethesamudra
Contributor II

I am currently working on JN5168 ZigBee Module. I am new to the ZigBee Application Development. I am currently working on the Smart Energy SDK. The contents are so much to go through. I want to learn based on some tutorials (step by step) to get better understanding. Can someone suggest me any tutorials or guides? I downloaded the application notes but I am getting lost into the content! #jn5168#smartenergy

Tags (2)
1 Reply

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Aniketh,

Do you have a development Kit?

Smart Energy HAN Solutions Application Note

I recommend download the JN-SW-4141.

IEEE 802.15.4|JN516x MCUs|NXP 

Also, for a better reference you can take a look for the JN516x Integrated Peripherals API User Guide

http://www.nxp.com/documents/user_manual/JN-UG-3087.pdf 

Hope It helps

Mario

0 Kudos