cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is brownout detection available in MKL17Z64VFM4

jagadeeshkumar
Contributor II

Hi

I was looking at the data sheets there they mentioned no brown out is it is available or not.Could any one suggest me please.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

jagadeeshkumar
Contributor II

Yes,Is it possible to configure the LVD with user defined value.I want to detect power failure  when chip voltage is less than 2.8V is it possible.

0 Kudos

bobpaddock
Senior Contributor III

Bits in the Reset Control Module will say if the reset is due to a power up:

/*lint -save -e514 */
rst_b |= (0U != (RCM_SSRS0 & (RCM_SSRS0_SPOR_MASK|RCM_SSRS0_SLVD_MASK))); /* Return not zero when Power On Reset or Low Voltage Detect bits are set */
/*lint -restore */

jorge_a_vazquez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Jagadeesh Kumar

You can not configure LVD with user defined value, but you can select the voltage detect:

pastedImage_1.png

where:

pastedImage_2.png

Alternately you can use the "low voltage warning function" in the same module. I recommend you to check the chapter 15 of the Reference manual.

Hope this information helps you.
Have a great day,
Jorge Alcala

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bobpaddock
Senior Contributor III

Is "Low Voltage Detect" in the Power Management Controller what you are looking for?

0 Kudos