AnsweredAssumed Answered

questions for QT5 in yocto

Question asked by zhaozhou meng on Sep 13, 2016
Latest reply on Oct 5, 2016 by gusarambula

Hello, 

I'm working on the imx6q with fsl-community-bsp krogoth branch and meta-qt5 with the same branch.

So I build the fsl-multilmedia-full image for the board and add the qt5 in the image.

I have added the following codes in the local.conf (just a example, there are also some others dependencies package added), my questions are: 

1.  After created the image, I run the image on the board, I don't find the examples of QT5 like in the PC (there is not a  repertory /examples), but in the local.conf I added the "qtbase-examples and others examples" and there was not the error while building.

2. I have tried to use the bitbake -s | grep qtbase* to find the package "qtbase-fonts, qtbase-plugins, qtbase-tools and other package like that for QT " but I didn't find them, there is only qtbase package. There was not the error while building.

So I want to know why, is there anybody that can help me ?

Thanks very much

IMAGE_INSTALL_append = " 
    qtbase \     qtbase-fonts \     qtbase-plugins \     qtbase-tools \     qtbase-examples \     qtdeclarative \     qtdeclarative-plugins \     qtdeclarative-tools \     qtdeclarative-examples \     qtdeclarative-qmlplugins \     qtmultimedia \     qtmultimedia-plugins \     qtmultimedia-examples \     qtmultimedia-qmlplugins \     qtsvg \     qtsvg-plugins \     qtsensors \     qtimageformats-plugins \     qtsystems \     qtsystems-tools \     qtsystems-examples \     qtsystems-qmlplugins \     qtscript \     qt3d \     qt3d-examples \     qt3d-qmlplugins \     qt3d-tools \     qtwebkit \     qtwebkit-examples-examples \     qtwebkit-qmlplugins \     qtgraphicaleffects-qmlplugins \     qtconnectivity-qmlplugins \     qtlocation-plugins \     qtlocation-qmlplugins \     cinematicexperience \     "

Outcomes