Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how we do testing  of Serial and Memory using  code warrior

nareshpuli
Contributor III

how we do Functional testing of code warrior

1. Serial

2. Memory 

1. i want do serial and Memory test cases using code warrior, so i want load the Serial & Ethernet executable files or (binary files) into the P2020 Processor, from code warrior

2. At what location we need to import the binary files into P2020 Power Arch. , am  i load into  RAM OR kernel level i have confusion ?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello naresh puli,

CodeWarrior provides a simple "Welcome to CodeWarrior" project, it initializes DDR controller, downloads program to the DDR memory, then prints "Welcome to CodeWarrior!" from Serial(UART1).

You could follow CodeWarrior new project wizards to create a sample project to test your target board. CodeWarrior initialization file used in the sample project is used for the demo board, you need to customize the initialization file based on your target board.

Have a great day,
Yiping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

nareshpuli
Contributor III

thanks for your response..

On Sun, Sep 18, 2016 at 1:10 PM, Sylvia Wang <admin@community.freescale.com>

0 Kudos