FRDM_KL03 support in KDS v3.2 and Processor Expert

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FRDM_KL03 support in KDS v3.2 and Processor Expert

jdeben
Contributor I

I have installed Kinetis Design Studio V3.2 with Processor Expert.
I see there is no support for KL03, nor for the freedom board.

So I made the SDK using kex.nxp.com,a dn downloaded this.

How can I import this into KDS to be able to make a new Processor Expert project using this device?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

jorge_a_vazquez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Johan Deben

What SDK version did you make? Processor expert just support SDK 1.x.

if download this package, make sure that you installed the eclipse update wizard. you can do it with help->Install New Software, click the "Add" button in the upper right corner, then in the Add Repository dialog, select the "Archive" button. Browse the <KSDK install directory>\tools\eclipse_update and select the KSDK_<version>_Eclipse_Update.zip. and install it.

pastedImage_39.png

If you already did this, you should be able to create a new project sdk 1.3, select the FRDM-KL03 and in the Rapid application Development options, you should be able to specify the "SDK Absolute path:" after this you could enable processor expert option.

pastedImage_38.png

Hope this information help, if not please tell me if you have any problem
Have a great day,
Jorge Alcala

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos