AnsweredAssumed Answered

MISSING library file for PMSM operation in KV10

Question asked by VIGNESHKUMAR P on Sep 7, 2016
Latest reply on Sep 12, 2016 by VIGNESHKUMAR P

HI,

I am using my own board of MKV10Z32VLC7 which belongs to Cortex-M0+ Based Microcontroller. While I trying to porting the code I found that there is no ALPHA and BETA coordinates for the M0 based microcontroller in the source code.

I downloaded the source code from NXP site as executable file named RTCESL-CM-4.3.exe, after I get installed it saved in C:\NXP\RTCESL(attached a screen shot).

As per the User guide available in the folder, I have added the library files into my project and it get compiled for all other libraries except ALPHA and BETA coordinates which is not available in the C:\NXP\RTCESL\CM0_RTCESL_4.3_KDS\AMCLIB\Include(attached a screen shot).

But the ALPHA and BETA coordinates are available in all other M4, M4F, M7 and M7F based microcontroller(AMCLIB_PMSMBemfObsrvAB_A32). 

When I tried to add manually or copied all the AMCLIB file from M4 version it doesn't support that, am using Code Warrior 10.6.

What should I do  for the M0 based microcontroller to get ALPHA and BETA coordinates???

Thanks in advance...

Outcomes