Problems loading legacy project from Metrowerks Codewarrior into Codewarrior for HCS12(X) v5.1

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems loading legacy project from Metrowerks Codewarrior into Codewarrior for HCS12(X) v5.1

Jump to solution
richardscott
Contributor I

Hello, I have a legacy project from Metrowerks Codewarrior (v5.5.1272, dated 2003) which I have loaded into Codewarrior for HCS12(X) v5.1 Evaluation Version (I can't use v5.2 as the CPU - MC9S12D64BCPV isn't supported).

The project will not compile, as there are errors in the CPU configuration (see attached screenshot). The CPU configuration has no errors in the old Metrowerks IDE. 

I'd like to know if the evaluation limitations are the root cause of this problem, or if there is something more complicated going on, or if I am doing something stupid. I don't have any hardware attached yet, if that makes any difference, I just want to be able to run 'make'.

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Richard,

in your screenshot, the memory configuration is  not correct. please refer below to correct it

pastedImage_1.png

if this can not help, please upload your project thus we can check it directly.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Richard,

in your screenshot, the memory configuration is  not correct. please refer below to correct it

pastedImage_1.png

if this can not help, please upload your project thus we can check it directly.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
richardscott
Contributor I

Thank you.

This corrected the configuration error (I'm guessing due to stricter error checking in the newer version) but the code still won't compile due to other errors. I'll open a private support ticket so I can send the code.

Richard.

0 Kudos
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

fine. Thanks.

your private ticket was just answered.

Jennie

0 Kudos