Is there another way to download NFC Reader Lib for Linux?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there another way to download NFC Reader Lib for Linux?

helmitoncunhajr
Contributor II

Hi folks!
I'm using buildroot in my project, along with NXP's NFC Reader Library for Linux V4.010.03.001609. I plan on creating a buildroot package to ease the installing/compilation of the library on my devices.

But there is a catch: I'm only able to download the latest library after a login session, accepting terms of use, updating my account's details and what not. Obviously that's not simply accessible through wget or curl on the buildroot.

Is there any other (simpler?) way I could download the lib's latest version? It doesn't seem to have a perm url or git for that purpose, or at least I'm not being able to find it.

[EDIT] If we're unable to get a downloadable link, could we host the library in another server? Or the library's licensing doesn't allow for this?

Thank you all for your time!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

weidong_sun
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

You can download NFC Reader Lib from NXP offical website, and install it to your linux Host according to "NFC Reader Library for Linux Installation Guidelines"(AN11802.pdf).

Here is link of AN11802.pdf : http://www.nxp.com/documents/application_note/AN11802.pdf?fasp=1&WT_TYPE=Application%20Notes&WT_VEND... 

Regards,

Weidong

0 Kudos

helmitoncunhajr
Contributor II

Hi Wigros Sun,

Thanks for the answer. Could I host the library on a server, in order to get it using a download link or wget?

My concern here is to be able to easily download it for a buildroot package (which uses wget, or similar), without using any sort of GUI.

0 Kudos

michaelneurohr
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

as we have to make sure that each individual using the NFC Reader Library reads and accepts the license terms, the download need to be provided as it is right now. Following, the license terms do not permit to host the software on a third party host. The only way to integrate the NFC Reader Library into your project is to do this manually.

Regards,

Michael

0 Kudos