We try to play a video by "Cactus Player" on android JB4.3-1.1.1-GA
It can play but after bluetooth A2DP connected it will lag in every 2~3 seconds.
Have anyone the same issue. How to solve?
Follow is the information about the video,
- MPEG-4 (QuickTime)
- Video info : 8308 Kbps, 1280*720(16:9) and 29.970 (29970/1000) fps, AVC(High@L5) (CABAC/16 Ref Frames)
- Audio info : 96Kbps, 48.0KHz, Stereo AAC(LC)
1. CPU: i.MX6Q
2. OS: android_jb4.3_1.1.1-ga
3. boot from eMMC.
1. Bluetooth A2DP connected.
2. Using 'Cactus Player' open TEST.mov file from internal SD card.
3. Video have lag every 2~3 seconds, but the audio output is normal.