MKV10Z32VLC7 is not programming

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MKV10Z32VLC7 is not programming

vigneshkumarp
Contributor III

MKV10Z32VLC7  is not programming the following images shows the error message and the pin connection for SWD, RESET, NMI_b and power supply.

I changed the connection for SWD_CLK to pull down instead of pull up and it shows the same error.

Thanks in advance,

Vigneshkumar P

0 Kudos
3 Replies

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Vigneshkumar P,

I have check your pictures, I please note these points, and modify it:

1. SWD_CLK, can't put pull-up, actually, it used the internal pull-down, please remove this pullup, this is very important.

2. Reset_b pin, should connect 0.1uf capacitor to ground.

3. NMI_b pin need to add 4.7K to 10K pullup.

4. You are using PE multilink, did you connect the correct wire sequence between PE multilink and the MCU?

5, chip solder temperature, the max solder temperature is 260°C

Wish it helps you!

If you still have problem, please let me know!

Have a great day,
Jingjing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

vigneshkumarp
Contributor III

Finally it get programmed by removing the SWD_CLK pull up resistor and RESET diode.

Also I added a 330ohm resistor in series with SWD_DIO and Reset_b pin.

And I used the SHIFT CLK FREQ of 0.03MHz to debug.

Thank You.

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Vigneshkumar p,

That's very good to hear your problem is solved.

Next time, if you want to ask question, please post the question instead of the discussion.

Have a great day,
Jingjing

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos