KE06 header file questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KE06 header file questions

dsherman
Contributor III

There seem to be a couple versions of the MKE06Z4.h header.  If I create an MQX-Lite project in KDS 3.0, it will use a file claiming to be version 1.5.  If I make a standard project, it uses 1.4, which seems to be missing things such as the NVIC register definitions.  Now, in KDS 3.2, it still seems to be using  version 1.4.  Any particular reason why KDS 3.0 would be using two different versions depending on what kind of project?  Where does one find version 1.5 in KDS 3.2?

0 Kudos
3 Replies

marek_neuzil
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello David,

I am sorry there is old version the MKE06Z4.h header file in the project wizard folder. You can fix the issue by replacing the old version of the header file by the file that is available in the Processor Expert library folder.

Please, replace the old version of the file in the KDS installation:  \eclipse\ProcessorExpert\Config\PE\CPE\wizard_data\wizards\kds\MKE06Z4\Include\MKE06Z4.h

by the latest version that is available in the file:

\eclipse\ProcessorExpert\lib\Kinetis\iofiles\MKE06Z4.h

I have reported the issue to the responsible development team. They will fix issue in a next release.

Best Regards,

Marek Neuzil

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi David,

About the question that why use two KE06 version(v1.5 and v1.4),  I need to check it with our KDS department, and will let you know later.

In fact, if you want to use the new KE06 header file, you also can change the header file to the 1.5.

You can find the KE06 v1.5 from the kds install folder:

C:\Freescale\KDS_v3\eclipse\ProcessorExpert\lib\Kinetis\iofiles

I also attached it, you can refer to it.

Wish it helps you!

If you still have question, please let me know!

Have a great day,
Jingjing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

dsherman
Contributor III

Thank you Jingjing, I know where to find it now.  Odd that 3.2 uses the older file when creating a KE06 project, but things work fine while using version 1.5.

0 Kudos