Lpc1812 pinout

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lpc1812 pinout

otsl
Contributor III

Can someone provide a text, CSV, or excel file with the pins/functions of the lpc1810 family (100 ball VGA). Thanks!

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

mikesimmonds
Contributor III

Hi I have not checked personally for this particular device, but all other devices that I use follow this principle.

Download the DATA SHEET for the device. NOTE that is a different file to the USER MANUAL for the device family.

That will contain both pin diagrams for all package types offered, and one or more tables (again for package

variations) listing the pin functions.

If you want to create csv, Excel, Word (table) from this, you are going to do your own homework and you

should not expect someone else to do it for you!

Cheers, Mike.

0 Kudos

otsl
Contributor III

Thanks for your help Mike, but I don't consider good customer service to be "avoiding my homework".  I do have the data sheet, and I could recreate the table, but it's much easier for someone at NXP to copy the table from the source document and paste into a CSV.  It is not at all uncommon for manufacturers of high pin-count devices to make it easy on their clients by providing files like this.  Similar to what someone at NXP did for the LPC176x series here: LCP176x pin mux tool, pin table formating | www.LPCware.com or from xilinx http://www.xilinx.com/support/package-pinout-files/spartan-6-pkgs.html

0 Kudos

avt
Contributor III

Take a look at this tool, which I think will do what you want (or get very close to it)

LPC Initialization Tool|NXP 

0 Kudos

otsl
Contributor III

Interesting tool.  I downloaded it, but there is no support for LPC18xx in it.  I need a 'previously downloaded .nxp configuration file'.  Seems I still need some input from NXP.  Hopefully the .nxp file is just an xml or text file which I can also use for my original request.

0 Kudos