cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UART in KSDK1.3

Jump to solution
kirantujare
Contributor IV

I want to use RS232 to send/receive data from my MK50DX256 board. I have a working program in Codewarrior using "Aychroserial bean". I want to write the same in KDS. Which bean should I use? I tried using fsl_uart but in vain.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
kirantujare
Contributor IV

Hi Daniel,

I wrote a code for my project but it doesn't work even after making the changes in the fsl_uart_driver.c file. I have attached the project below. Please take a look and reply at your spare time. I would appreciate it

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

I can find the "aychroserial" in KDS 3.2, is it right for your requirement ? please check the below picture

K50PE.jpg

Regards

Daniel

0 Kudos
kirantujare
Contributor IV

Hi Daniel,

I want to use KSDK 1.3.0. I am being not being to add Asynchroserial to my project. I am using MK50DX256CLK10 processor for my customized board. I wrote my code in Codewarrior and was able to add the Asynchoserial component to it. But it gives an error in KSDK 1.3 project. Please help me

0 Kudos
danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Kirantujare:

The component "asynchroserial" is not supported for your processor, I think you need to use "fsl_uart". But there is a bug on the function of "UART_DRV_IRQHandler", in file fsl_uart_driver.c. you need to add the following two red lines to  the receive interrupt and send interrupt. Please check the below picture.

pastedImage_0.png

Regards

Daniel

0 Kudos
kirantujare
Contributor IV

Hi Daniel,

I wrote a code for my project but it doesn't work even after making the changes in the fsl_uart_driver.c file. I have attached the project below. Please take a look and reply at your spare time. I would appreciate it

0 Kudos