Yet the items ARE defined.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Andrew,

In addition, can you check if the objects definition files are included in the build?

in classic CW

pastedImage_1.png

in CW eclipse

pastedImage_2.png

if the problem still can not be solved, can you please upload your project here?

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

andrewdavis
Contributor I

Link Error : L1822: Symbol TIMESEQ in file C:\Users\DE\Documents\Project_2\Project_2_Data\Standard\ObjectCode\main.asm.o is undefined

Link Error : L1822: Symbol INITSEQ in file C:\Users\DE\Documents\Project_2\Project_2_Data\Standard\ObjectCode\EXESEQ.asm.o is undefined

Link Error : Link failed

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Your zip folder includes some sources files but doesn't include project file (.mcp)

can you please unpload your entire Project_2 project folder in zip. thus we can test and reproduce the problem ?

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Andrew,

can you provide any further information?

What microcontroller are you using? S08 or S12?

How have you these ojbects *defined* (declaration is not enough).

You can use the decoder.exe (or the GNU objdump) utility to inspect your files to see exactly what is in it, see https://mcuoneclipse.com/2012/02/05/show-me-your-files-lib/ 

I hope this helps,

Erich

0 Kudos