UART CODE FOR K60DN512Z IN KDS

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UART CODE FOR K60DN512Z IN KDS

yadhukrishnanvm
Contributor III

Please anybody tell me the uart loop back code for K60DN512Z  in Kinetis Design Studio. I am new to the embedded world so please explain the code. I want to study it. 

0 Kudos
4 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Thank you for interest in NXP Semiconductor products and the opportunity to serve you.

We usually recommend the beginner to refer to the Kinetis-SDK which includes the set of demos about the various peripherals.

The How to: install KSDK 2.0 thread shows you the procedure of install KSDK 2.0 and you can download the KSDK through the link below

Software Development Kit for Kinetis MCUs|NXP
Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

yadhukrishnanvm
Contributor III

jeremyzhou,

I need a mqx uart code and brief explanation. Then only I can write it my own. Please help...

yadhukrishnanvm
Contributor III

Could you please give the loop back code or echo code for uart for the TWR-K65F180M in kinetis design studio.

0 Kudos

danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Yadhukrishnan

There is a rs485 example demonstrates how to transmit and receive data through rs485 data's channel, maybe you can take a look. This demo is under the MQX installation folder.

C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_2\mqx\examples\rs485\build\kds

Regards

Daniel

Regards

Daniel

0 Kudos