Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi chen feng,

Here you want to use the i.mx6solo processor, you can refer to the i.mx6dl design. They have dual core and design is the same. All the schematics and the PCB files you can refer to the i.MX6DL|i.MX 6DualLite Processors|3D Graphics|NXP . In the software & Tools you can get what you want. Hope this can help you.

Have a nice day

Dan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

chenfeng2016
Contributor I

ok, thanks!

0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi chen feng,

It's my pleasure:smileyhappy:. If you have new questions you can contact me or create new thread in our community.

Best Regards

Dan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

lieric
Contributor I

Now,I use IMX6 SOLO to design , I use  4 number of MT41K128M16 ,to achieved 1GB DDR3 Memory space  .

so, how to connect the DRAM_SDCLK0,DRAM_SDCLK1,DRAM_SDCKE0,DRAM_SDCKE1?

0 Kudos