cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eSDHC CDTO and DTOE timeout information

guys_fr
Contributor II

Hello,

I am facing a DTOE timeout issue with our WinCE driver (i.MX25 CPU & eSDHCv3 core).

I would like to known what is the origin of such issue if originally the microSD was working properly. Shall we consider the uSD to be bad? Can we tag bad sector in WinCE? Shall I work out some details in the driver? I am not sure what shall I expect as a result if I do changes.

Thanks, Guy

Labels (4)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

guys_fr
Contributor II

Hello Igor,

I have downloaded and check the ESDHC files. I will look in more details next week. I have already saw one / two things

Our BSP / Driver was looping in IST. We do not have the OS image on the SD card but use it actively. I have "fix" the loop but some SD are not visible anymore. Maybe my fix is not 100% correct.

Yes power lost is the source. However, to prevent callback and replacement of SD card, I am wondering if they will recover if fixes is apply to the BSP once the "corruption" is there?

Thanks, Guy

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Guy

image may be corrupted due to sudden power off, one

can program it using sect.sect.6.2 Download an OS Image into SD/MMC

Card Using EBOOT attached Guide. Please use BSP on

Recommended Software & Tools (4)
Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Source Code 2009.12 Release support i.MX23,
i.MX25, i.MX35, i.MX51. (REV 2009.12)

i.MX25 Product Development Kit|NXP 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos