How to work with release buttons in MQX and PE?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to work with release buttons in MQX and PE?

Jump to solution
norbertoj
Contributor III

Hi!!!

I have some problems to understand how to get an interruption of two release buttons and call a Task to work with the interruption.

I created a GPIO_LDD component with two GPIO Pin in Rising Edge. I used ISR (no DMA).

I want to know how these interrupts can be linked to the MQX TASKS Template. I created a task with the name "Buttons_task", and this task sends messages to a Main task (Control Task). I need that buttons_task go to the stack when the button is pressed.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Norberto ,

It is not from the interrupt to call Task , While  it is init interrupt in the TASK .

I recommend you refer to the interrupt demo under MQX:  Freescale_MQX_4_2\mqx\examples\isr\build

There is also PE-mqx demo under CW : CodeWarrior_Examples\Processor_Expert\MQXLite\Kinetis

There is also a GPIO interrupt demo :

How to invoke interrupt in GPIO demo project of mqx for more then one time? 

The attachment is a guide for create MQXLITE project on CW with PE, it is the same with MQX .

Hope it helps

Alice

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Norberto ,

It is not from the interrupt to call Task , While  it is init interrupt in the TASK .

I recommend you refer to the interrupt demo under MQX:  Freescale_MQX_4_2\mqx\examples\isr\build

There is also PE-mqx demo under CW : CodeWarrior_Examples\Processor_Expert\MQXLite\Kinetis

There is also a GPIO interrupt demo :

How to invoke interrupt in GPIO demo project of mqx for more then one time? 

The attachment is a guide for create MQXLITE project on CW with PE, it is the same with MQX .

Hope it helps

Alice

norbertoj
Contributor III

Thank you, I could establish the interrupt.

0 Kudos