cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get BSDL for LQFP Package

Jump to solution
berniecheah
Contributor I

Can I request for the BSDL file for LPC2368FBD100 with LQFP package?

Welcome to LPCware.com! | www.LPCware.com

The website only provides FPGA Package and I don't need FPGA..

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Bernie,

After check carefully with our according department, LPC2368FBD100  doesn't have the BSDL file, because LPC2368FBD100  doesn't support the boundary scan.

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Jingjing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
EngHuiPeng
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Kerry,

Customer required BSDL files(Boundary-Scan Description Language) for LPC2368FBD100 and not the ibis model. Could you check whether we have the BSDL file(should be .bdsl).

Appreciate you could find out whether we have this files.

0 Kudos
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Audrey, @Bernie Cheah

Thank you very much for your remind.

It's really my fault, I was looking in wrong from the lpcware website, it is the IBIS model not BSDL file, sorry for the inconvenience I bring you.

Now, I already check it with our according department, we still don't have the LPC2368FBD100 BSDL file, just have the ibis file.

Best Regards,

Jingjing

0 Kudos
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Bernie,

After check carefully with our according department, LPC2368FBD100  doesn't have the BSDL file, because LPC2368FBD100  doesn't support the boundary scan.

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Jingjing

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
berniecheah
Contributor I

Hi Kerry,

Thanks!

Thanks & Regards,

Bernie Cheah YQ

(Field Application Engineer)

WPG Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.

• Office : (04) 642 9500 ext: 11670

• Mobile : (016) 451 2052

6 Fax : (04) 642 3499

•Email : bernie.cheah@sa.wpgholdings.com<mailto:siewchoo.siu@sa.wpgholdings.com>

0 Kudos
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Bernie,

If the post is answered your question, please click the Correct Answer button to mark it as solved. Thank you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

0 Kudos