where I can get details of Flash sections details on kinetics K22F microcontrollers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where I can get details of Flash sections details on kinetics K22F microcontrollers.

swapnilpendhare
Contributor III

Hi,

I am working on MK22FN512VVL12 micro-controller with FRDM-K22F as development board.
I need to understand structure of flash memory, like bootlooder memory space, application space, reserved memory space; as this controller will be having Flash-Resident bootloader.
So, please provide me details or the reference to get it.

Thanks,

Swapnil Pendhare

1 Reply

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Swapnil,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and the opportunity to serve you.

I'd highly recommend you to refer to the Section Kinetis flash-resident bootloader operation in the Kinetis Bootloader Demo Application User's Guide for detail and its link is below.

http://www.nxp.com/files/soft_dev_tools/doc/user_guide/KBTLDRDEMOUG.pdf?fasp=1&WT_TYPE=Users%20Guide...

Hope it helps.
Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------