Version 7.00 of the sensor fusion library was released into the KEX ecosystem this morning. Unfortunately, a late breaking configuration file problem prevented staging of bare metal projects for AGM01. But it's really easy to convert the FreeRTOS projects to bare metal. Here's the process:
- Download either FRDM-K64F or FRDM-K22F with ISSDK and FreeRTOS checked in the KEX configuration screen.
- Navigate down the sensor fusion projects folder (<ksdk_root>/boards/frdmkxxf_agm01/issdk_examples/algorithms/sensorfusion)
- Copy the freertos_agm01 to baremetal_agm01
- Open the copied project in your IDE of choice
- Remove FreeRTOSConfig.h from the sources folder
- Remove the entire freertos folder
- Replace main_agm01_freertos_two_tasks.c with main_baremetal.c (which can be found under <ksdk_root>/middleware/issdk_1.0/algorithms/sensorfusion/sources)
- Remove the drivers/freertos folder
- Build and download
Note that a new version of the sensor fusion toolbox will be available at nxp.com/sensorfusion later today. You'll need it to play with the magnetics and precision accelerometer features.