¿how to program with Multilink Universal programmer?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

¿how to program with Multilink Universal programmer?

Jump to solution
luiscahuich
Contributor II

Good evening

Could someone tell me which is the process to program a target, for example a JM60 with the multilink Universal?

I mean as far as I undestand I can program the device and I can debug it, these 2 are different things?

How can I program the devide? and how can I debug the device?

I used to work with the classic Freescale IDE but now I am using Codewarrior v10.6

Thank you so much in advance

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
luiscahuich
Contributor II

Thank you ZhangJennie it was really helpful!!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

for debug, after you launch debugger, the code is programmed into your flash.. see attached video for how to debug and run

you can also program flash with simple flash, thus you can program a s19 to flash without launch debugger. see video simple flash.

does  this answer your questions?

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

luiscahuich
Contributor II

Thank you ZhangJennie it was really helpful!!

0 Kudos
Ben
Senior Contributor I

Hello Luis

If you connected the multilink device and installed it's driver, the 10.6 will recognize it.

Goto Run>Debug configuration, select your project and in the "target settings>connection" (in the debug configuration window) select the PE multilink.

Press the "apply" and "debug" buttons and you are in the debugger window.

Good luck