AnsweredAssumed Answered

Adding button selection and Low Power Interrupt

Question asked by Harold Vogel on Aug 16, 2016
Latest reply on Aug 22, 2016 by Alice_Yang

I have two problems that I am trying to get help with.

Using chip MKL36Z256VLL4

1. Currently the code that I inherited has a wake up on AC reconnected.  I am not sure how it works because I don't understand Processor Expert and how it generates code.  I need to add a similar wake up which will wake up the unit if a 12 volt battery is connected, the sensor would be on a different line.  Need to know how to create this line and have it trigger the same wake up code as the ACOK line does now.

2. The current code has one manual button which causes a print action.  Looking to add another button which would also cause a print action but would print out a different line from the first button.  I need to know what button has been pushed (so I will have to go to the existing code an set some kind of flag indicating the existing button has been pushed) and also, once again, how to use Processor Expert to generate the code for this button and hopefully have it in the same button code that now exists.

In both cases the items seem to be bit items so I have seen know way in adding another line to the Processor Expert application, like I have done for the A/D items.

If you have any questions I will be glad to answer them to the best of my ability.

Outcomes