AnsweredAssumed Answered

Pins Tool for i.MX Processors Problem with download

Question asked by Stefan Fritschi on Aug 15, 2016
Latest reply on Sep 8, 2016 by Wesley Hunter

Hi,

Everytime I try to odwnload an i.MX Processor this message appears:

"Cannot download the processor database".

swtool.log says:

Aug 15, 2016 2:58:46 PM com.nxp.swtools.provider.processors.KExProcessorsProvider downloadDataForSdk

SCHWERWIEGEND: Copying data from web

java.nio.file.DirectoryNotEmptyException: C:\Users\*user*\AppData\Local\Temp\CopyTask4709284964856178452

at sun.nio.fs.WindowsFileSystemProvider.implDelete(WindowsFileSystemProvider.java:266)

at sun.nio.fs.AbstractFileSystemProvider.deleteIfExists(AbstractFileSystemProvider.java:108)

at java.nio.file.Files.deleteIfExists(Files.java:1165)

at com.nxp.swtools.kex.storage.utils.CopyTask.run(CopyTask.java:256)

at com.nxp.swtools.provider.processors.KExProcessorsProvider.downloadDataForSdk(KExProcessorsProvider.java:478)

at com.nxp.swtools.provider.processors.KExProcessorsProvider.downloadOrUpdateProcessor(KExProcessorsProvider.java:349)

at com.nxp.swtools.provider.processors.KExProcessorsProvider.downloadOrUpdateProcessor(KExProcessorsProvider.java:287)

at com.nxp.swtools.utils.processors.ProcessorDataUpdateUI.lambda$0(ProcessorDataUpdateUI.java:83)

at com.nxp.swtools.utils.processors.ProcessorDataUpdateUI.lambda$1(ProcessorDataUpdateUI.java:108)

at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:119)

The tool downloads a file to the Directory ..\Temp\CopyTask....

I can open it in a zip tool and I can see the files for the processor in it.

The thing is that I can install and work with the Kinetis Expert Configuration Tools (which is the same) without this problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Stefan

Outcomes