Hi.. i am using a custom board and i have imx6 solo processor on it it works on kernel 3.10 and yacto linux but i want to port android on it. i have tried some prebuild images and burn in sd card not worked can help? thanks in advance

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi.. i am using a custom board and i have imx6 solo processor on it it works on kernel 3.10 and yacto linux but i want to port android on it. i have tried some prebuild images and burn in sd card not worked can help? thanks in advance

anupamnalgundwa
Contributor I

0 Kudos
12 Replies

aravinthkumarja
Senior Contributor II

Hi Anupam,

Download android SD demo image from below link and flash it. It will work.

https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=IMX6_M6.0.1_2.1.0_AN_DEMO_SD_BSP&appType=license&locatio...

Regards,

Aravinth

0 Kudos

anupamnalgundwa
Contributor I

THANKS. Aravinth

But when I try to flash it over sd card it gets stuck . And the process does not get completed .

Is there any special mfg tool . can help me out.

Thans in advance:)

0 Kudos

anupamnalgundwa
Contributor I

Hi this what I am getting and it

0 Kudos

aravinthkumarja
Senior Contributor II

Hi Anupam,

You stop in uboot and give the following commands:

=> env default -f -a

=> env save

=> reset

Regards,

Aravinth

0 Kudos

anupamnalgundwa
Contributor I

Hi arvinth,

I halt the uboot and enterd the command as per your mail still there is same problem.

I have attached the screen shot can help …

0 Kudos

anupamnalgundwa
Contributor I

Hi..

What I have done I have just change the name of dl to qp . just for information I have a custom board having solo processor on it . now when I boot this board I am geeting no sd card inserted..

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Anupam

please look at Android L5 bsps which based on L3.10 kernels.

i.MX 6 Series Software and Development Tool|NXP

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

anupamnalgundwa
Contributor I

Hi ,

Thanks for help as I am new into these can help find the exact BSP. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Anupam Nalgundwar

+91 7083532302

Anacle Systems India Pvt Ltd

S26-S27, Destination Centre 1,

2nd Floor, Nanded City,

Pune: - 411041

Please consider the environment before printing this email.

This electronic message transmission contains information from Anacle Systems Pte Ltd which may be confidential or privileged. Recipients should not file copies of this e-mail with publicly accessible records. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited.

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
0 Kudos

anupamnalgundwa
Contributor I

Thanks.. a lot can you tell me is there any document I should refer I have few questions:

1.I have right now linux root fs in EXT3 partion do I need to replace with android rootfs if yes how to do that.

2.with the siurce bsp which you have given I will be able to get the u boot and kernel from it

If you can just provide an overview or any sort of document will be a great help to me…

Thans in advance:)

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
0 Kudos