I would like to get excuse from all of you before Explaining my issue. It may look so simple for you all. But as I am new to the world of Ethernet communication using controllers no other option for me to get solution rather than this.
We are using an LPC1768 Based controller Board with a Ethernet Port. LPCXpresso is the IDE we are working with. I am working with TCP/IP protocol right now. I am looking for a solution to my problem.
- The controller is used to communicate with A camera and one more Device, All the 3 in the Same network.
- Both Based on TCP/IP protocol.
- I have to send few commands for controlling the functionality of both through TCP/IP as I mentioned earlier. Few commands will Reply with some data's (A two way communication is requires were Controller Board acting as Master and both Devices as Slave)
- Using Easyweb Library I could communicate with one at a time
- I cant give Dedicated Boards to control them separately.
- I need some one to Help me to come out from the issue.
- Suggest a Library for my Requirement which can send data to 2 different IP address Devices.
- I should be able to address two devices and I have to get connected with both devices for Sending and Receiving Packets
- If the controller we use have any limitations Suggest me a better option to achieve my Goal
- Thank you all in advance. !