SRA app (SRIO demo) only works when initiating from one side

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRA app (SRIO demo) only works when initiating from one side

mattandrews
Contributor I

I am using the "SRA" demo application on my T2080 system. I have an SRIO connection between two boards. "Board A" Port 1 is connected to "Board B" Port 2. The setup is very similar to the one shown in the SRA documentation for "Example 2".

Read and write operations work as expected when issuing the commands on "Board B". That is, when I issue a "sra -op port2 1 0 0 w 16" command on Board B, sixteen bytes are written as expected from the "write space" on Board B to the "map space" on Board A. Also, when I issue a "sra -op port2 1 0 0 r 16" command on Board B, sixteen bytes are transferred as expected from the "map space" on Board A to the "read space" on Board B.

When I issue these commands from "Board A" (substituting "port1" for "port2" as necessary), the command appears to execute without error, but I do not see any results on either board's memory space. Actually, if I execute a "read" I appear to get data transferred from the local "outbound window" memory into the "read space", but this is not data from the other board.

I have been working on making changes to the boot parameters - specifically the "rapidio.hdid" setting, but I have not yet had any success in fixing this problem. Does anyone have any ideas on what could be causing this behavior?

Thanks,

Matt

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
0 Replies