Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Building project on JN5168

Jump to solution
gibish
Contributor II

Hello

I have some project, based on 1190-JenNet-IP-Application-Template, and use JN5168.

Now project includes one coordinator and three routers.

When I change the code for my coordinator, I build the binary file and program coordinator.

But routers refuse to connect to new network and I have to build new binary file for router and reprogram all routers.

Parameters CONFIG_NETWORK_ID, CONFIG_PAN_ID and CONFIG_SCAN_CHANNELS have constant values.

Please, give me an advice. Which additional parameters have I to do constant to avoid reprogramming all routers in case, when I build the binary file and program only coordinator?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
janibal
Contributor II

When you load the program into coordinator device, you have to preserv EEPROM in the setup of programmer. if you don't, you will delete the info about the network, hence the coordinator will not remember its children. Good luck

View solution in original post

1 Reply
janibal
Contributor II

When you load the program into coordinator device, you have to preserv EEPROM in the setup of programmer. if you don't, you will delete the info about the network, hence the coordinator will not remember its children. Good luck