AnsweredAssumed Answered

Autologin in imx6ulevk

Question asked by chandra sekhar on Aug 8, 2016
Latest reply on Aug 10, 2016 by gusarambula

Hi,

how to remove the login prompt after booting in imx6ulevk using 3.14.38UL BSP package.

I had gone through some of the discussions but didn't get the complete picture. I had to change in inittab. but where can I find the inittab file. When I searched for inittab below are the results. In which file I need to change and then do bitbake.

/home/fsl-release-bsp/core-image-base/tmp/work/cortexa7hf-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/busybox/1.23.1-r0/busybox-1.23.1/examples/inittab

/home/fsl-release-bsp/core-image-base/tmp/work/cortexa7hf-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/busybox/1.23.1-r0/busybox-1.23.1/examples/bootfloppy/etc/inittab

/home/fsl-release-bsp/core-image-base/tmp/work/imx6ulevk-poky-linux-gnueabi/core-image-base/1.0-r0/rootfs/etc/inittab

/home/fsl-release-bsp/core-image-base/tmp/work/imx6ulevk-poky-linux-gnueabi/sysvinit-inittab/2.88dsf-r10/inittab

/home/fsl-release-bsp/core-image-base/tmp/work/imx6ulevk-poky-linux-gnueabi/sysvinit-inittab/2.88dsf-r10/package/etc/inittab

/home/fsl-release-bsp/core-image-base/tmp/work/imx6ulevk-poky-linux-gnueabi/sysvinit-inittab/2.88dsf-r10/packages-split/sysvinit-inittab/etc/inittab

/home/fsl-release-bsp/core-image-base/tmp/work/imx6ulevk-poky-linux-gnueabi/sysvinit-inittab/2.88dsf-r10/image/etc/inittab

/home/fsl-release-bsp/sources/poky/meta/recipes-core/sysvinit/sysvinit-inittab/inittab

Outcomes