cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autologin in imx6ulevk

chandraevolute
Contributor V

Hi,

how to remove the login prompt after booting in imx6ulevk using 3.14.38UL BSP package.

I had gone through some of the discussions but didn't get the complete picture. I had to change in inittab. but where can I find the inittab file. When I searched for inittab below are the results. In which file I need to change and then do bitbake.

/home/fsl-release-bsp/core-image-base/tmp/work/cortexa7hf-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/busybox/1.23.1-r0/busybox-1.23.1/examples/inittab

/home/fsl-release-bsp/core-image-base/tmp/work/cortexa7hf-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/busybox/1.23.1-r0/busybox-1.23.1/examples/bootfloppy/etc/inittab

/home/fsl-release-bsp/core-image-base/tmp/work/imx6ulevk-poky-linux-gnueabi/core-image-base/1.0-r0/rootfs/etc/inittab

/home/fsl-release-bsp/core-image-base/tmp/work/imx6ulevk-poky-linux-gnueabi/sysvinit-inittab/2.88dsf-r10/inittab

/home/fsl-release-bsp/core-image-base/tmp/work/imx6ulevk-poky-linux-gnueabi/sysvinit-inittab/2.88dsf-r10/package/etc/inittab

/home/fsl-release-bsp/core-image-base/tmp/work/imx6ulevk-poky-linux-gnueabi/sysvinit-inittab/2.88dsf-r10/packages-split/sysvinit-inittab/etc/inittab

/home/fsl-release-bsp/core-image-base/tmp/work/imx6ulevk-poky-linux-gnueabi/sysvinit-inittab/2.88dsf-r10/image/etc/inittab

/home/fsl-release-bsp/sources/poky/meta/recipes-core/sysvinit/sysvinit-inittab/inittab

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Chandra Sekhar,

Please check the following thread for an alternative to do this.

Reg: Auto-Login and run a script Automatically

Regards,

0 Kudos