request BSDL for LPC1850FET180/CP3318 and “CP3318” is a custom version.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

request BSDL for LPC1850FET180/CP3318 and “CP3318” is a custom version.

raycai
Contributor I

Could you share the BSDL files of LPC1850FET180/CP3318 and “CP3318” is a custom version. We use the common the BSDL files of LPC1850FET180, But it seen can't matching with "CP3318", It show the IDCODE not match. Please help.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

I got the feedback from LPC product team with below comments:

We don't have BSDL file for this custom part. but customer can use LPC1850FET180 BSDL file. maybe need to change the IDCODE.

By the way, this customer should have requested to China local AE/Marketing team directly by email.

Thank you for the attention and wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

I am checking with LPC product team about LPC1850FET180/CP3318 product BSDL file.

I will let you know if there with any feedback.

Thank you for the patience.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos