cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Codewarrior HC12 5.x  licensing probelm

Jump to solution
sonchoelgi
Contributor I

I have a problem using Codewarrior HC12 5.x.

Dongle ID = 9-76142BBA  

I attached the error capture and license file i stored in "product installed folder"

What do i have to solve this error?

Best regards,

Choelgi

Original Attachment has been moved to: license.dat.zip

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
TomasPaez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Dongle devices are not support on win 7 or newer for classic version software. i suggest to use as host the disk serial number, also the error msg does not seem to refer to a license issue. 

create a case to check this directly with the tech team. 

1) Go to http://www.nxp.com/support/sales-and-support:SUPPORTHOME.

2) On the bottom of the page under Submit New Issues, click Hardware & Software.

3) Register with your business email to access NXP technical online support.

4) A verification email will be sent to your account. Click the link embedded in that email to verify your access.

5) On the NXP online support page, select Contact Support from the top menu and click “submit a new case” to start the process.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
TomasPaez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Dongle devices are not support on win 7 or newer for classic version software. i suggest to use as host the disk serial number, also the error msg does not seem to refer to a license issue. 

create a case to check this directly with the tech team. 

1) Go to http://www.nxp.com/support/sales-and-support:SUPPORTHOME.

2) On the bottom of the page under Submit New Issues, click Hardware & Software.

3) Register with your business email to access NXP technical online support.

4) A verification email will be sent to your account. Click the link embedded in that email to verify your access.

5) On the NXP online support page, select Contact Support from the top menu and click “submit a new case” to start the process.

0 Kudos