Efetuei o download do KSDK da FRDM-KL27Z e ao tentar instalar pelo Help > Install New Software recebo a seguinte mensagem: "No software site found at jar:file:C:/Users/Guilherme/Downloads/SDK_2.0_FRDM-KL27Z.zip!/". Como proceder?
Hi Guilherme Baggio,
please have you installed update for KSDK 2.0?
I mean Help -> Check for Updates
New Kinetis SDK 2.x Project Wizard and click on Next and install the update
after successful installation you will see Kinetis SDK 2.x Project Wizard in File -> New
Please let me know, if you solve your issue.
first we need to know which version of SDK you use. If it is KSDK 1.3.0 then unpack the .zip and forward SDK_2.0_FRDM-KL27Z/tools/<exclipse_update/SDK_1.3.0_FRDM-KL27Z_1.0.0_Eclipse_update.zip> to the path. If it is a KSDK 2.0 then use the newest Kinetis Design Studio and select File - New - KSDK 2.x project.
Maybe information from readme file helps you:
1. Start Eclipse/Kinetis Design Studio
2. Select the menu Help > Install New Software
3. Click 'Add' button and type Name = "New Kinetis SDK 2.x Project Wizard", Location = select: NPWforKinetisSDK2x.zip
4. Confirm installation
5. Restart the IDE
- To download SDK 2.0 package:
1. Go to http://kex.nxp.com/ and click "Build an SDK"
2. Create a new configuration: select processor or board
3. Select SDK version 2.0 and "Kinetis Design Studio" as a toolchain
4. Use the 'Build SDK Package' button to create the ZIP file
5. Download the ZIP package and unzip it into a user folder
- To Create new project with the wizard:
1. Start Kinetis Design Studio
2. Select the menu File > New > C Project
3. Enter project name and select "Executable - Kinetis Project for SDK 2.x" and press [Next>]
4. Select where you have unzipped the SDK package from previous step and press [Next>]
5. Select board or processor and press [Next>]
6. Finish wizard
- Now you can build and debug your project
Hope this helps.
Retrieving data ...