I need help to develop the circuit for MKW01Z128 MCU, i have referred the schematic from the data sheet of MKW01Z128 and I'm struck at while developing the circuit for PA_BOOST(Pin 41) in MCU. The application circuit which they given in the data sheet(Pa

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help to develop the circuit for MKW01Z128 MCU, i have referred the schematic from the data sheet of MKW01Z128 and I'm struck at while developing the circuit for PA_BOOST(Pin 41) in MCU. The application circuit which they given in the data sheet(Pa

akshatnegi
Contributor II

I need help to develop the circuit for MKW01Z128 MCU, i have referred the schematic from the data sheet of MKW01Z128 and I'm struck at while developing the circuit for PA_BOOST(Pin 41) in MCU.

The application circuit which they given in the data sheet(Page No:27) was not clear.So i need your help to built that schematic,because PA_BOOST is very much essential for our system to transmit the data through long distance.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

vicentegomez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

NXP does not have any specific circuit for the PA, the schematics only show a generic opam but you need to check the requirement that you need in your application in order to select the PA circuit.

Regards

Vicente Gomez

0 Kudos